Every guest is requested to observe and comply with the following regulations established by THE PACIFICO HOTEL & SPA ("The Hotel") to maintain the quality of The Hotel and to ensure that hotel guests have a pleasant and safe stay in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts. If a guest does not comply with the House Regulations, The Hotel may choose not to permit further use by the guest of the guest's hotel room and other hotel facilities pursuant to Article 2 of said Terms and Conditions. The hotel will not be liable to any guest or other person for any damage cased by his / her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY
1. Please review the location of emergency exit upon your arrival.
2. Kindly do not smoke in bed or in any place where smoking presents a fire hazard. Please refrain from any other acts which may cause a fire in your room or anywhere in The Hotel.
3. Please refrain from using any electrical appliances such as heaters, cooking appliances, or anything that is likely to cause a fire.
4. Please remember to carry the guest room key with you any time you leave your room. All room doors lock automatically and cannot be opened without the key.
5. Please make sure the door is locked when leaving your room. Please be sure to use the manual lock and door latch whenever present the guest room, particularly at night. Please identify any visitor by partially opening the door while keeping the door latch engaged. Should you see any suspicious persons or observe any suspicious behavior in the guest room corridors, please contact "Front office" immediately.
6. Please refrain from holding meetings with your visitors in your room.
7. Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your guest room.
PERSONAL POSSESSIONS AND VALUABLES
1. The Hotel shall not be liable for the loss, damage or theft of valuables.
2. The Hotel shall surrender Lost and found items to the appropriate authorities, in accordance with the Lost Goods Act.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
1. Payment of all hotel services may be made at check-in in cash, credit card accepted by The Hotel. Please pay your room account whenever requested by hotel staff during your stay at The Hotel. All bills are due upon demand.
2. When a guest wishes to prolong his / her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to Reception. If an extension of stay is available, settlement of past due accounts shall be made prior to the extension.
3. Please show your room key or key booklet to the cashier when you sign bills at restaurants and bar in The Hotel.
4. The Hotel cannot accept traveler's checks and cash any checks.
REQUEST FOR GUEST'S COOPERATION
1. Please do not bring onto the premises of The Hotel any of the following:
(1) Animals (with the exception of Guide Dogs) or birds of any kind, without prior permission;
(2) Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
(3) Objects emitting a foul odor;
(4) Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and
(5) Unregistered firearms, swords, drugs, or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Japan.
2. Please refrain from using the guest rooms or the lobby for business purposes other than for which they are intended.
3. The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on The Hotel's premises are prohibited without prior authorization from The Hotel.
4. Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
5. Bathrobes, night water, and slippers have been provided for the guest use in the guest room. Kindly refrain from going out of your room in night ware or slippers.
6. Ordering meals and drinks to be delivered from outside to The Hotel is not permitted.
7. Please refrain from using equipment and fixtures for purposes other than those intended. Please do not remove or alter any equipment or fixtures of The Hotel.
8. The guest will be charged for any damages to The Hotel's property caused by the guest own will or negligence.
9. Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guest room.
10. Guest's are reminded that unauthorized publication for business purposes of photographs taken on the premises of The Hotel may be subject to legal action.
11. Please do not place any personal or hotel belongings in the lobby or passageways of The Hotel.
12. Except in emergency situations, please refrain from: using the emergency staircases, going up to the roof, entering areas where there is machinery, entering areas where The Hotel's property is stored or any other areas where guests and visitors are not permitted.
13. Minors under the age of twenty (20) are not permitted to stay in The Hotel unless accompanied by parents, relatives or other legal guardians, or unless written permission is received from parents or guardians permitting such stays.